me Diary of an 80's Trucker me

see first post in archives for explanation of the title (or just click this)

| Kai | Sunset | Blue Skies | Shades | Pirates | Pirate Getaway |

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

It's all down hill from here...

I'm 25 tomorrow, my insurance goes down. Woo hoo! Then, later I turn 65 and get senior citizens discounts! Nice!

Travelin' Man
I am the travelin' man. As you know, I drive to Austin from Dallas (which takes me 3 & 1/2 hours one way) on Monday, and back on either Tuesday night at 7:00 or Wednesday morning; depending on how tired I am. Tomorrow, I'm taking off to Logansport, LA, to see some of my family. We're driving back to Dallas (home) Saturday evening. Gas is destroying my life! Not really, but it is high. This is my last trip aside from Austin for a LONG time.

I have so much on my mind, but I have no time tonight to put it into words. Right now, life is in 5th gear and the pedal is pressed to the floor. Those of you who have my number, give a brother a call. It's always good to hear from friends.

Lonely Friends

My 2 lonely friends. I promised them both they'd see surf soon. I think I lied to 'em. What a shame; someone bring some surf to Dallas!

Alright, no deep thoughts tonight, sorry for any disappointment. Next time my friends, next time.








Currently listening to:
Jack Johnson - In Between Dreams











Personal Random Confessions
qraM, Renovatio, I'm with you. I know that feeling all too well. We'll lift each other up.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:02 PM, Blogger jomato said…

    ?tey daed i ma, kcir

    i feel like it. almost.
    great post by the way.
    might as well stash the boards for the next few aeons.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home