me Diary of an 80's Trucker me

see first post in archives for explanation of the title (or just click this)

| Kai | Sunset | Blue Skies | Shades | Pirates | Pirate Getaway |

Friday, December 02, 2005

About Tonight





Tonight was great. It was truly awesome. As you can read in the comments of my previous blog, we are doing something new for the Christmas season this year. Tonight was the first night of our Christmas celebration. Our family gift tonight was a movie night (Madagascar) complete with popcorn, hot chocolate, and snugglin'. We also partially put up the Christmas tree, which is always fun but exhausting. I put all of the branches on the tree neatly fanned out. We have a white tree this year. It looks cool. We began to put the red lights on it and quickly realized that they only made it a third of the way up the tree. It has to be the shortest line of lights I've ever seen. So, we'll get the rest of the lights tomorrow and finish the decorating of the tree. I also treated myself to a Red Stripe; I haven't had one in a long time. They have to be my favorite. Then, after everyone hit the sack, it was back to the grind of studying for finals and writing papers. Now, I am giving up for the night, and hitting the sack myself!

Shalom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home