me Diary of an 80's Trucker me

see first post in archives for explanation of the title (or just click this)

| Kai | Sunset | Blue Skies | Shades | Pirates | Pirate Getaway |

Saturday, December 24, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLI! I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!

She looks well to the ways of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness. Her children rise up and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: "Many women have done excellently, but you surpass them all."
Proverbs 31:27-29

3 Comments:

  • At 4:06 PM, Blogger JavaMama said…

    Thank you my sweet baby! I love the pic of my favorite kind of Rose.

    LOVE YOU SO MUCH...........and thanks for a wonderful day.

     
  • At 7:48 AM, Blogger Mister Jason said…

    You sly rogue!!!! And to think, I gave my wife a stinking nightstand one year for her birthday. Rick the romancer!! Owwwwcchhhh!!!!!

     
  • At 9:58 PM, Blogger Rick Harper said…

    hahahaha! you know it!

    Dude, give me a call and let me know the plans for you guys to come to the big ol city. (our friendship hinges on whether the plans go through or not)

    haha...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home